1. For students who select pant/shirt/vest/long tie and sometimes tuxedo jacket, please complete your purchase at our Sherwood Band Boosters Online storeby 9pm on Wednesday, September 13. Be aware that sizes need not be selected at that time. Mr. Formal will visit your student’s band class on Thursday, September 14 to measure your student for their attire.
2. For students who were not in class on measurement day or who do not complete their purchase by September 13, they may obtain their concert attire by visiting Mr. Formal located at 3905 SW 117th Ave, Beaverton, OR 97005.
3. If your student already has concert attire from last year, IMPORTANT, please try on their attire now. If different sizes are needed, please complete your purchase as outlined above.
4. Mr. Formal attire orders will be delivered to the band room.
5. For students who select the formal black concert dress. A dress of each size will be available for your student to try on for size during band class on Thursday, September 14. A follow-up email will then be sent to you containing the size and length needed and detailed order instructions. In order to take advantage of the $50 off referral discount, place the order online at eshakti.com:
The dress will be shipped directly to your house and will arrive hemmed to the proper length. Black fabric neckline inserts will be made available for students who want to sew a little extra fabric onto the neckline.
6. Please contact Kristen Jones with any additional questions at email@example.com.