Shirt (All bands) Black microfiber button up $26.50
Vest and tie (All bands) Black poly satin vest and long black tie $19.00
*Hemming* Pant hemming service $12.00
Burgundy tie (Only for Jazz I) $12.00
Black shoes and a black belt may be selected at your discretion
Long formal black concert dress
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: 1. For students who select pant/shirt/vest/long tie and sometimes tuxedo jacket, Mr. Formal will visit your student’s band class on Thursday, September 15 to measure your student for their attire.
2. Please place your order at our Sherwood Band Boosters Online storeby 9pm on Wednesday, September 14. Be aware that sizes need not be selected when you place your order, the purpose of your order is to indicate which apparel items are needed and to provide payment. For students who do not place their order by the time indicated, they may obtain their concert attire by visiting Mr. Formal located at 3905 SW 117th Ave, Beaverton, OR 97005.
3. If your student already has concert attire from last year, IMPORTANT, please try on their attire now. If different sizes are needed, please place your order as outlined above.
4. What if your student will not be in class on Thursday yet chooses to wear the pant/vest/shirt/long tie and sometimes tuxedo jacket? Simply visit the Mr. Formal retail store located at 3905 SW 117th Ave, Beaverton, OR 97005 to try on and purchase your attire. The same pricing as outlined above will apply.
5. The tuxedo jacket and adjustable waist tuxedo pant are sold separately.
6. When the Mr. Formal attire orders are completed, they will be delivered to the band room.
7. For students who select the formal black concert dress. A dress of each size will be available for your student to try on for size during band class on Thursday, September 15. A follow-up email will then be sent to you containing the size and length needed, and detailed order instructions. In order to take advantage of the 50% referral discount, the parent will then place the order online at eshakti.com. The dress will be shipped directly to your house and will arrived hemmed to the proper length. In past years the final price of the dress was approximately $35.
8. Please contact Tina Brannan with any additional questions at email@example.com.